18 Jan 2013

Do you 'Like' me? Do you like my project?

The title is my humble attempt at a play on words, and I bet your figured it out too!

Another one of the classes at Leadership 2013 was "Ramping Up Your Social Media Presence" moderated by Andrea Withers and featuring Becky Roberts on Blogging, Diane Dimich on Facebook, and Catherine Pooler on YouTube. They all had super ideas and great sugestions, so expect to see some changes in my blog, more updates on Facebook, and (believe it or not) some videos on YouTube in the upcoming weeks!

In the meantime I want to share with you a 'pillow gift' I made for my team member, Sandi, who attended Leadership 2013 with me:

It's a bit of a Leadership tradition that Uplines make a gift for their team members who attend, and I put together this little package to celebrate Sandi's first Leadership conference. The journal cover was pretty to begin with but I added elements to personalize it, along with several items from the Artisans Embellishments Kit in the new Spring Mini Catalogue.


The little tin holds chocolates for those prolonged stamping evenings, and you never know when you might need a mini First Aid kit or Valentine themed nail file!



It was wonderful to have Sandi along, and I know she brought me luck as we won lots of prizes and had a wonderful time!

Now I want you to go to my Facebook page and "Like" me...please? Click Here to see Creating with Carol on Facebook. I'd love it if you leave me a message too!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment