18 Jan 2013

My Stamping Studio

I just thought you might like to have a look at my Stamping Studio (since it's almost tidy) and since I haven't shown it since I started my blog a few years ago. I don't often have a chance to photograph it this way... creativity can be a messy business!

This is the first thing you see when you come in the door from outside. Just a few samples to tempt you inside...


Farther in is the well used board room table that someone conveniently left on the side of the road, and which one of my team rescued and gave to me (Thank you, thank you, thank you, Louise!) It's nice and wide as well as long and there's plenty of room for eight people.


I got a new cabinet to store my stamps sets and other tools so I moved this bookcase to the corner to display more cards and things.

Turning around you see my main storage area with all my papers and punches, etc. etc., etc.!


The cabinet with the doors stores my stamps sets and more.


This table is used for my scoring tools, Stampn' Scrub, ink pads and scissors. The table also extends so if I have a larger class I can seat another four people there (while piling all that stuff on my desk...)


My desk is never totally tidy, but it is the 'brain' of the room with my computer and files. It's also where I do most of my thinking and planning.

There is a little kitchen and bathroom in the space as well, so technically I could spend my life here!


 As you can see, I'm a very lucky lady. When we moved into this house ten years ago I wasn't even a demo, and we rented this part of the house to a young lady attending Community College. Later my Mom lived here with us, and then we used it to host friends from around the world.

When I became a demo I somehow managed to ease all my 'goodies' into this space and now it's my "Happy Place"!

I hope you've enjoyed your tour, and that you can join me at some of my classes!

Happy Stamping!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment