26 Mar 2013

Birthday Blitz

It was time to refill those empty birthday card slots so I held a Birthday Blitz class on Sunday. Quick and easy cards that could be duplicated at home.

Card #1

This one has lots of colour! Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White! The images are from the Secret Garden stamp set and we cut out the two daisies with the Secret Garden Framelit Collection. The sentiment used on this (and all cards in this group) is from Bring on the Cake.

Because the card were simple and clean, we stamped the envelopes too for extra pizazz.


Card #2

What an impact an embossing folder makes. Imagine this card without it... This is the Elegant Lines folder, and the envelope flap is also embossed. Colours are Melon Mambo and Whisper White.

Card #3

I definitely had the men in my family in mind when I designed this card! Colours used are Basic Gray, Midnight Muse, and Very Vanilla. The stamp set is By the Tide, and while this was the first time I've used it, it definitely won't be the last! I can see so many possibilities - birthday cards of course, but also Lobster Boil invitations, seaside cards and scrapbooking, and lots more!


Card #4

This card shows how Designer Series Paper can dress up a simple card. We used the Ovals Framelits Collection to cut the large oval from the Sale-a-bration DSP, and the small oval after we stamped the sentiment on Whisper White. Easy and fast! The blue used is Pacific Point.


Card #5

Hmmm, I've already sent this card to someone! But I can give you a general idea... it looked very much like the Happy Birthday card that we made at our Hostess Club this month.

Colours used are Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla. The images are from Artistic Etchings.

I hope these samples gave you some ideas for your own use!

If you need any supplies or would like to attend classes in my area, be sure to contact me for information!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment