9 Mar 2013

Calgary Regional Make and Takes

One of the many fun things that take place at a Stampin' Up! Regional meeting are the Make and Takes.  It's always fun to create with other stampers, especially when you make new friends! (Hello Susan!)

Here are the three projects we made in Calgary:

Each of the projects used the stamp set Clockworks (p. 105, #127292 Clear Block, $21.95) and now I have to have it!!

This card uses Gumball Green and Basic Gray ink, the cardstock is Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Pool Party. The cut outs on the sides of the card are made with the 1 1/4" circle punch.



This really basic paper pad was all dressed up and made special with grid scoring and a punched flower. I will be making more of these too!

Finally we made this adorable little box and gift cards. The box uses the Two Tags die.


I was impressed with the Clockworks stamp set and the variety of ways it could be used, and can't wait until I get my own set!

There were lots of other fun things from the meeting and I will share them with you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment