15 Mar 2013

For the Love of Green!

St. Patrick's Day is almost here, and although there is a history of strife and separation throughout the centuries, it always makes me think of the fun I've had with Irish people. Lots of laughter and music, and perhaps a little imbibing?

Anyway, here is a card to celebrate this special day:


I'm always amazed that if you punch a heart in green and turn it up-side-down and sideways it immediately takes on a new persona - but the love is still there! And if you are scratching your head and thinking "I don't remember that four leaf shamrock stamp..." it's because it's only available to demos as a supply order. So I apologize for not having it readily available.

I used Garden Green for the cardstock and ink, Whisper White, and DSP from the Regals Collection DSP Stack. The punch is the Small Heart.

I hope you celebrate with joy on the 17th!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment