20 Apr 2013

A Perfect Black and Summer Starfruit card

Here is a card that was inspired by Yvette Ashe, and it would be exactly the same as hers except that I left something out accidentally!

It uses the colours Basic Black and Summer Starfruit - my old MRHS* highschool colours - no wonder I like the combination!


I love this design, and sentiment!

And because I left something out, this card has a sister:


It's the same colour combination but using a different stamp set. Thank you Yvette for sharing your ideas and inspiring me to use them!

Products used:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
Designer Series Paper: Sycamore Street (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Stazon Black
Stamp Sets: Just Thinking, Vintage Verses (Sale-a-bration)
Punches/Dies:  Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border punch, Apothecary Accents Framelit, Window Frames Collection Framelit.
Embellishments: 3/16" Neutrals brads,  3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - Summer Starfruit, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Basic Black Marker

*MRHS - Musquodoboit Rural High School

Thanks for visiting - hope you come back again soon!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment