19 Apr 2013

Pool Party & Blushing Bride

This is a card made by Maree, one of our ASI team members. I simply love the colour combination! Blushing Bride had been a favourite of mine when it was an In Colour a few years ago, but I was surprised to see how well it goes with Pool Party - a match made at a wedding reception by a pool I guess!


Maree is always great with colours so I'm glad she shared this combination with me. (Two of my favourite colours and I probably would never have tried them together!)
You can see more of Maree's designs on her blog www.inkymoose.blogspot.com. Be sure to check it out!

Products used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Sets: Blooming With Kindness, Up In The Air (Retired Hostess)
Embellishments: Cloudy Day Textured Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelit, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Window Frames Collection Framelit, 3/16" Brads Neutrals Collection

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment