12 Apr 2013

These cards will make you say WOW!

Hi Everybody:

We had our monthly Wednesday WOW! class this week, and made 3 fun cards. I keep looking for new projects that my group hasn't done before and these were new to all but one of the group.

The first card is a Star Fold card:


I really like the pattern and colour combination of this Tea for Two Designer Series Paper.

And the roses and pearls really give it an elegant air:


When you unfold the card there is a message inside:


And whether opened or closed, it looks lovely.


Here is a list of supplies used:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla 12" x 12", Gumball Green
Designer Series Paper: Tea For Two
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Gumball Green
Stamp Sets: Feel Goods, Elements of Style
Punch: Bird Builder
Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Roses from Artisan Embellishments Kit

Please contact me if you wish to order any supplies for this card.

You will find a tutorial with directions for making the card here:
 http://www.cliona-at-night-owl.blogspot.ca/2011/10/star-card-tutorial.html

I hope you enjoyed it! I'll show you our second card tomorrow!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment