13 Nov 2014

Craft Fair Goodies

Well, we've just finished East Coast Stampin's Christmas Event last weekend, and now this weekend I have a two day craft fair... something is wrong with my planning calendar, it bunches dates up when I'm not looking...!

Here are a few of the little eye catchers that I've made up - great for stocking stuffers or even Secret Santa gifts.

The first are Grinch Pills...



And then there are snowman parts:


Of course there is the old reliable Magic Reindeer Food:



I love these little Elf Sleighs made with the Fry Box Die - you can find directions for them on Jackie Topa's blog, she is a genius with a punch!


The sleigh is filled with a bag of candy. Jackie used candy canes for runners but I chose to use our new Kraft paper.

I'll be back with more Craft Fair items tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment