16 Nov 2014

Second Day at the Craft Fair, and the best seller is...

Craft Fairs can sometimes be very tiring, but this weekend I have my youngest daughter helping me and we are having a lot of fun.

I've met some wonderful people who are interested in Stampin' Up! (Hi to you all!) and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.

The atmosphere at the fair is wonderful - it didn't hurt that we've got some snow on the ground and with the Christmas music playing... it's grand!

My best seller so far has been....(drum roll please)....


Everybody reads them and laughs - even if they don't purchase them. I guess making people happy is about the best thing I can ask for.

And you'd be amazed at how many Grinches there are in the world... I heard about a lot of them yesterday. :)

Here are more of the items I have for sale. 




You can find me at 
The Festive Craft Market
Langille Athletic Centre
Dalhousie Agricultural Campus
Bible Hill, Nova Scotia

today (Sunday, Nov. 16) from 11 am - 5 pm.

Sure hope you can drop by!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment