13 Feb 2016

A Summery Birthday Card

I saw a card on Pinterest the other day and I fell in love with it. I finally had a chance to CASE (copy and share everything) last night. My card was inspired by Georgeann Manning, and I haven't changed much, but had to use different butterflies as I didn't have the same stamp set.

The cardstock colours are Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, and Whisper White. The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations.


The flowers and leaves are from the Sale-a-bration set What I Love. The large flower was fussy cut and attached with a dimensional. Before I attached the flower I sponged the area with Soft Sky and a Sponge Dauber.



The butterflies are from the stamp set Papillon Potpourri, and sponged with Blushing Bride and a Sponge Dauber, then punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The butterflies were attached with Glue Dots.

The wavy/bumpy lines were hand drawn with a Basic Black marker. Glitz is provided with three Rhinestones.



Inside I used a sentiment from Cottage Greetings, but any birthday sentiment could be used.

You can't tell from the photo below, but I have to confess I attached it to the front of the inside cover, and to add insult to injury - it was upsidedown...sigh. Lol! That was not a part of Georgeann's inspiration!


Supplies for the card are listed below.

I hope you find some time to craft this weekend!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment