8 Feb 2016

Easy, Changeable, Wall Decor, and a Blizzard

It hasn't started yet, but within a few hours we're supposed to get a blizzard... over 16 hours of high winds and snow, total amount of the white stuff is predicted to be around 35-40 cm (or in my first language - about 16 inches).


So I'm going to take that lemon of weather and make it into a lemonade of crafting, since I won't be able to go out, even to shovel, or a while.

In the meantime, here is a wall decor item that's easy to make and actually looks quite lovely on the wall (and you don't have to take that from me - other people have commented on it too!)

I actually purchased this before Christmas and used Christmas designs in it, but forgot to take a picture (sigh...)

It's a photo frame from a department store, and cost less than $20.

I filled the background with designs from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. I almost left it like that because it was so pretty.


But I wanted to use the corresponding Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit to make it even prettier. I didn't use all of the kit, in fact I probably used less than half - it goes a long way!


I didn't want to totally cover the DSP so I made sure there was plenty left to see.



The one below is my favourite, and as you can see - it couldn't be more simple. Who can resist Blushing Bride Glimmer paper! Definitely not me!






Finally here is the finished product all together.



 What do you think? I'd love for you to leave a comment below.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment