31 Jan 2009

And still more card sets

I don't know what it is with me this month, but everything seems to be coming in sets! This is a set of 8 cards that I've made for my daughter (two of each design). She requested 'birthday cards' please and I was just looking for an excuse to use this DSP (unfortunately it has been retired, however there are ones just as beautiful in the new catalogue)



The cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue, and Chocolate Chip (same as in the DSP with the addition of Certainly Celery). The layout of the cards is taken from one of Andrea Walford's Demo to Demo class kits. (Thanks Andrea!) The stamp set used is Bloomin' Beautiful.

Here are close-ups of each card:


These layouts are so easy yet give you a polished finished look! And I love water colouring so this was downright fun.





Hope this gave you some ideas for cards of your own.
Cheers
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment