10 Jan 2009

Challenges make me produce!

I'm really enjoying working on a Design team because it makes me produce! Which I love to do but I used to put off my 'play time' until everything else was done. Now my 'play' is 'work' and I love to get at it!
This card is a fun non-traditional Valentine. Tart & Tangy is such a fun stamp set and I thought I'd see what I could come up with.
I used Only Orange Classic Ink pad to stamp the oranges, and the 1" circle punch to punch out the solid oranges. The heart is from the Sweet Celebrations set, and the sentiment is from the One Smart Cookie set. The background of the sentiment is punched with the Designer Label punch. Cardstock is Whisper White and Only Orange.
The second card is for the Masculine Valentine challenge. I haven't used Serene Sage in a while and I really like it so here it is to punch up the Chocolate Chip cardstock.

The stamp set is Lovely as a Tree, and the heart is from A Happy Heart Day (I masked the little mouse face to make the heart shape complete.) The ribbon is Very Vanilla, along with the base of the card and stamping backgrounds.

I have some colour challenges to complete and you'll see them early next week.

Cheers, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment