3 Jan 2009

Valentine Cards and Box Set

I've been busy this week working on the Design Team projects, and here's what I came up with:

It's a set of six cards (two each of three designs) and a box to hold them, inspired by Andrea Walford's Demo to Demo site. It would be a welcome gift or a great set to have to send your own cards.
I used Real Red, Very Vanilla, and Kraft cardstock.

And lots of round punches! Plus a little bit of the Vanilla hardware.



These buttons are actually Riding Hood Red, but I like how they look on this card.
Here's a close up of the box. I used Real Red Ribbon, dyed some of the Pretties Kit white flowers Real Red and placed half pearls in the centre. The 'leaves' are Old Olive flowers from Flower Fusion. The Kraft Designer Paper is from the Level 1 Hostess Gift assortment.



Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment