12 Aug 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF CHRISTMAS

If you know me at all you know I love Christmas and everything about it. So it's not surprising that I can't stay away from new Christmas stamps! This card is made using the Greeting Card Kids Stamp Set from the 2010/2011 catalogue.

Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Basic Black are one of my favourite Christmas colour combinations!
I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to 'imply' snowflakes... and the Pinking Hearts Border Punch:
This was an afterthought as the card needed something heavy at the bottom to balance the design, but I like how it turned out with the Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon!

I watercoloured the image using markers and blender pens:
And added Dazzling Diamonds just because my Christmas demands glitter! :0)

The image is on the front of a smaller card that open with a Christmas poem - but I forgot to take a photo of that part! Sorry!

Hope you like it! If you do, I'd love for you to leave a comment! :0)

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooo pretty Carol!! I love the colour combo. As always your watercolouring is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this card is lovely...love the colors you used, is so serene!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete