21 Aug 2010

STAMPING 411 CHALLENGE

I'm trying the Saturday Stamping 411 Challenge today. It's a sketch challenge and you can give it a try too!
Here's the sketch:


And here's my 'interpretation'!!


For colours I turned to my Colour Coach, which I do a lot since we've got the new one, I find it really helpful. This time I just closed my eyes and chose a tag and used those colours - Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait - all new 'In Colours'! Since I don't as yet have any of the In Colour buttons I used from our old (retired) Fresh Favourites I Collection - I think it works pretty well until I get the new ones!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love the color coach, too! Great job with the sketch this week. I like the two scallop circles together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the scallop circle for this and the rounded corners. And the button is a great finishing touch! Great job all around. Thanks for playing with the Stamping 411 Operators this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my fav sets!! You really did this sketch justice!!! Thaks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking color combo!!! It looks beautiful with Upsy Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of closing your eyes and picking any tab on the color coach, I'm definitely going to try that! And...it helped you make this fabulous card! Love the colors and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you tried us out this week!! Great job with the sketch!! This is so pretty and I love the color coach too!! Great color combos in there!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete