28 Aug 2010

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

Another week has come and gone, and all my good intentions have disappeared with it! But, I'm an optimist, so I think this week will be better...

At least I'll start it off with a card to show you:

I don't think it's a secret that I love, Love, LOVE the new colour Cherry Cobbler, and here it's paired with Old Olive. This fold is called a Z fold (I think...) and it gives your card just that little added bit of interest.

The stamp set used is Welcome Christmas. Wreaths are another favourite of mine and this one is a nice size for a card. You could add a ribbon bow to make it extra special. The stamped corners are sections of the wreath, and the little girl with the stocking is part of the large image of the family and the Christmas tree. I simply inked up that one section and stamped it in the middle of the wreath.

Hope you like it! Hope you'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment