1 May 2011

New Month! New Mini! New Promotion!

So many exciting things to tell you!

First of all there is a new Summer Mini Catalogue and hopefully you've received yours in the mail already, if not be sure to contact me to receive one! I know it's best to hold it in your hot little hands but until then you can check it out on my Stampin' Up! store.

There are super new stamp sets, two new Triple Layer Punches you're gonna love, and lots more.

PLUS

May is National Scrapbooking Month and Stampin' Up! has a special promotion to celebrate!
30 percent off a wide selection of scrapbooking products including
  • Select stamp sets
  • Select professional print products for My Digital Studio
  • Special digital download bundles for My Digital Studio 
 The list of My Digital Studio specials can be found here.

So many things to check out! I'll be waiting to hear what you like best when you're done!
Just zap me an email or give me a call with your order.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment