7 May 2011

Technical Difficulties and Good Friends

Hello Everyone!

I have to apologize for not posting the past few days and for missing my first Friday Scapbook page - it is due to the fact that my camera is missing in action. As soon as it is 'recovered' I will get back on track.

In the meantime I've been having a wonderful visit from Maree and her friend from New Zealand, Suzy! We've had so much fun, and thanks to Suzy's camera I can show you a few things.



This is a card I CASEd from Sarah Wills, changing the colours and DSP. I used Wild Wasabi card stock and Beyond the Garden DSP (found in the new Summer Mini). The flower is made using the Fun Flowers die and the brad is from the Sweet Stitches package. (retired). The border is punched with the Scallop Trim Border.

I really like the added treat of the book mark, and the sentiments from the stamp set Blessed Mother are lovely. (it's from the Occasions Mini but I hope it will be carried over into the new IB&C in July!!)

Hopefully my camera will be returned within the next few days or I will need to purchase one. Wish me luck!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment