26 Jun 2012

Another Sketch Challenge - So Easy!

Hello Stampers!

Well I've met my challenge for two days in a row!! This time I used the SUDSOL sketch challenge (this is a demo only site that you will want to check out, see gadget on the right hand column!).

This card came together in minutes (I'm shocked, but I love it!!) In fact I hadn't been all that thrilled with the sketch at first, and I'd complained that I wasn't enamoured with our new DSP (ha! Hope those words taste good 'cause I have to start eating them!!!), and now I have one of the favourite cards that I've done for a while... Thanks SUDSOL!

And here's my card:

By the way, that GORGEOUS Designer Series Paper is called FAN FAIR. (The background is another sheet from Fan Fair.)

The cardstock is Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. The ribbon is 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Riding Hood Red, and I sponged the edge of the Very Vanilla top panel with Riding Hood Red ink. The embossing folder is Stripes Folder (I thought it looked very appropriate for the striped DSP below. Actually if you turned it upside-down it would look like cream coloured wainscotting with wallpaper!!)
And the lace is die cut with one of the new Finishing Touches edgelits. (My new favourite toy!)

Hope you like it!
Happy Stamping
Carol

PS By the way - Fed won yesterday (yaaaaaay!) and Milos Raonic is playing today (Go Milos!) I can cheer for them both until they play each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment