27 Jun 2012

Doilies Everywhere

First off I want to say this card looks much more interesting, textural, and pretty in real life... I'm sure you believe me...

This was another SUDSOL challenge, this time a design challenge where all we had to do was use doilies on our card (stamps, sizzlits, etc.)

So here is mine:
The card size is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4". The yellow is Daffodil Delight, the green is Lucky Limeade, and the pink is Primrose Petals. The neutral is Whisper White. First I stamped the Lucky Limeade cardstock in Lucky Limeade ink using the Delicate Doilies Stamp Set (no it's not dirty in spots, that's the stamped doilies!), then I ran it through the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.

The yellow and white doilies are cut from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die, plus I used the 2 1/2" Circle punch, the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, and the Boho Blossoms punch. The pink doily is stamped in Primrose Petals ink. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes cut out using the Bitty Banners Framelits.

Now close your eyes and imagine how beautiful it really is...honest! 


Happy Stamping!
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment