3 Jun 2012

Masculine Card Set

Do we ever have enough masculine cards?! I never do. So with inspiration from some of the sheets from the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper I came up with this set.


The colours are Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, and Summer Starfruit.

I wanted a variety of cards and sentiments and here is the first one.


I had fun using the Apothecary Accents Framelits to frame the sentiment from Perfectly Penned.

I also wanted to try a monochromatic card and I really like these two sheets of DSP together.

All of the embossing is done using the Square Lattice folder.

The bird image is from the Papaya Collage stamp set. The embossing on this card is made using the folder Elegant Lines.

Another monochromatic card, this time I've incorporated the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch along the edge of the DSP.

And I put them all together in a simple card container so I can give it as a gift or have it close at hand for my own use.

This week I am busy getting ready for my upcoming New Catalogue Open House on the 10th. If you would like to attend please RSVP from my Stampin' Up! site. Just click on the event listing and it will take you to the page where you can reply.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment