10 Dec 2012

December Club Cards

As promised here are the close-ups of our December Hostess Club cards.

The first can be a masculine card with the woodgrain and trees. I used the Early Espresso Core-dinations cardstock and put it through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. The trees are done in Lucky Limeade, and the matting is Soft Suede. The Bakers Twine is Lucky Limeade and the card base is Crumb Cake.



The next card is a Sandi MacIver creation - I love her work! The colours are Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Lucky Limeade. Champagne Glimmer paper cut with one of the Apothecary Accents framelits, and gold embossed snowflakes. The Cherry Cobbler has been embossed with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder making it look like velvet!

The final card is a fun one, but I don't know the proper name for the technique - can anyone help me? I received it from  a friend last year and used hers to figure out the dimensions. The colours are Baja Breeze and Marina Mist. The snowflakes were embossed with White Embossing Powder. I used two stamp sets: More Merry Messages, and Snow Much Fun.

I stamped the message on the back of the snowman...


And when the snowman is tucked down into the box, the card can fit into a regular A2 size envelope.


Hope you liked them!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment