18 May 2013

Fab Florets Class - You're Invited!

Happy Weekend Everybody!

I want to show you the cards we will be making at my upcoming Fabulous Florets Class on Wednesday, June 19th, DATE CHANGED TO JUNE 26TH 7-9 pm. Fee: $25

This is another tutorial that I've had to improvise a bit because of colour changes, ribbon changes, and the fact I don't have the DSP. The tutorial is by Chat Wszelaki and here is the original photo:


I really like this card set for the bright summery colours, the different card folds, the folder that holds the cards, and the stamp set used. Lots of reasons to feature it in a class.

Here is the cover of the card holder. Instead of using the Peach Parfait cardstock called for, I substituted Tangerine Tango.

 And the inside:


The first card is a triangle fold:

 


 The second card has extra space for a longer message:


 Or you could tuck a gift card under the fold on the front of the card...


 This is a gate fold card.



 And the last is a side step fold.


 

 If you would like to learn how to make these cards, and live close to the Truro, Nova Scotia area,
contact me I would love to have you join us!

Happy Stamping!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment