20 May 2013

Punching is Fun!

Last week's special class was punch art, which I love! And we had a lot of laughs!

All of these cards were influenced by other demos - that's part of the wonderful world of Stampin' Up! - the sharing of ideas.

This little elephant is one of my favourites! Unfortunately his ears are made with the retired butterfly punch, fortunately I still have mine!


This little bear is so easy to make, and would have been enhanced with sponging around the edges, however that will have to wait for next time.


Yum - hamburgers and chips (American chips, we Canadians call French Fries chips - don't ask me why!)


We couldn't forget that Father's Day is coming up, so if your Dad is a handyman this card would work for him.


My favourite New Brunswick Demo, Maree, also has a wrench card on her blog this week, check it out here.

Happy Monday, and Happy Stamping!
Carol

2 comments:

  1. How did you make the chips? All of these are darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, thanks for your kind comment! Using the (retired) Wide Oval Punch and Stampin' Up's Very Vanilla cardstock, I punched out the ovals, ran them through a crimper to give them ridges, then used my bone folder to curl up the ends. I also sponged the edges with a medium brown ink to give it a toasted look. Hope that helps!!

      Delete