29 Aug 2015

Cards & Cases

Hello again. Happy last weekend of August...already!!!

I want to share with you the cards we'll be making at the upcoming Cards & Cases class on Monday. We have a Cards & Cases class every month (last Monday) with a different theme each month. We make eight cards (four of each design), with envelopes and a decorated case to store them. 

This month's theme is adult birthdays.



The card on the left was designed to be a man's card, but it could be used for women too. The card on the right is not quite as versatile.

The cards for this class need to be quick and easy to make, yet attractive and something you will be proud to send.

The supplies you'll need to make the cards are below, and if you wish to order them on-line simply click on my on-line store. I really appreciate your business.

Which reminds me... everyone who places a $50 or more order with me, or from my on-line Stampin' Up! store, from Tuesday, September 1st to Monday, September 8th will receive a FREE package of Home for Christmas Enamel Dots from the new Holiday Catalogue! But you'll need to email me your address so that I can send them out.

Thank you for stopping by...

Happy Stamping
Carol

First Card

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Second Card


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment