9 Aug 2015

Still Playing with my New Toys!!

Well I had another fun day yesterday, using new stamp sets, DSP, embellishments and more! I'm trying different things to decide what to include in my upcoming Christmas Classes - so if you like something be sure to let me know!!

Here are three cards I'm considering:





I'd love to know which one you like the best!

Don't forget I'm offering free shipping on your order until 6 pm on Monday, August 10. Click here for more details.

Happy Stamping
Carol

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog & your Christmas cards are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    SUSAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I LOVE your Santa card! Do you mind if I share it with my clients on my FB page? I'll be sure to give you full credit and link back here for you. I'm a US demo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin - I would be thrilled! :) Thank you for asking and including my links. All the best from Nova Scotia.

      Delete