16 Aug 2015

Snowflakes & Glitter

I know - but what's a better time to think about snowflakes than when you're sure you're not going to see any! Any real ones at least... (smile)

I didn't have the opportunity to go to the Inspire.Create.Share Convention this summer but I did watch the live streaming of some of the events.

Pam Morgan of Stampin' Up! showed how to make a Snowflake Garland and it was one of the first things I wanted to make when I received my pre-order. It's really easy!



The finished banner is about 4 feet or a metre and a bit. You could hang it on a fireplace, or a window, or even on your tree!


The snowflakes and sentiments are found in the new Flurry of Wishes stamp set.


 The snowflake pieces really have a lot of texture and is very 3D.


Pam also made a single snowflake to use as a tree ornament and I did as well, but I changed it a tiny bit - can you see the difference? I really like it.

The ornaments are two sided.
The supplies needed to make the banner and ornament are listed below.

Sure hope you're enjoying our wonderful Nova Scotia sunshine!

Happy Stamping
Carol

The punches, stamp set, cord, and snowflakes are all available in the new Holiday Catalogue available on September 1st.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment