3 Aug 2015

Swaps and Make & Takes

I love being a Stampin' Up! demo, and I love getting together with the Atlantic Stampers Ink team.

We meet every two months and members take turns making cards to swap each month (we all get two cards at the meeting and try to guess who created them.)

Here are the cards from our last meeting:



Chantal's card has a secret opening - the Perfect Plum butterflies are actually attached to the back of the card and tuck under the Tangerine Tango butterfly. Isn't it lovely!!



Linda's card is so cute! She is our Glitter Queen and she restrained herself this time in hopes we didn't guess the card was hers. (We didn't!)

She used the new heavier weight Whisper White cardstock, and it makes such a difference!

We had three Make & Takes: a box made from the new Baker's Box Thinlits, a card from the July Paper Pumpkin, and a card class set from Ronda Wade.

Here is the adorable box - created by Linda


Can you see the glitter? This is the Linda we know!


I'm sure you've seen the July Paper Pumpkin cards already:


And this is the card class - we made them all!


All the fun of swapping and creating, and now as a demo I can place my pre-order from the Holiday Catalogue, and it is full of gorgeous stuff!

If you've been thinking about joining Stampin' Up! and becoming a hobby or business demo, now is a great time - you can choose your starter kit from the annual catalogue AND the Holiday catalogue! Just contact me for more details.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I will be sharing some changes and making you an offer or two that hopefully you won't refuse!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

Products used for the above projects include:
Butterfly Card

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Baby Card

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Baker's Box

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment