2 Aug 2015

Timeless Love Anniversary

Here is another anniversary card, this time I'm using an additional stamp from the Timeless Love stamp set. I really like everything about this set - the sentiments, the type font, the flowers...



The flowers and sentiment are stamped with Black Stazon and coloured with the Stampin' Write Markers. I went over the whole flower lightly at first and then added more layers for deeper colour. Markers used: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Garden Green, and Perfect Plum.

The card base is Cherry Cobbler, and the Embossing Folder is the new Elegant Dots. The ribbon is Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon (retired but still available on the Clearance Rack!)

Here are other sample cards using this set:





I hope you enjoyed these samples. If you would like to order the products to create any of these cards, please contact me.
I'll be back with more tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!
Carol

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment