11 Mar 2010

EASTER CHICK

Here is another card I will be doing at the upcoming child's birthday. He's a cute fellow and popular with most everybody. His body is made using the Large Scalloped Circle die, and I folded the paper placing the fold down just a bit from the top of the die. This allows the card front and back to stay attached.
The whites of his eyes are made from 3/4" circle punch, the black pupil is made with the 1/2" circle punch. The lids are one 3/4" So Saffron circle cut in two. His beak is punched from Only Orange with the 1 1/4" square punch. The top knot of hair above the bow is three petals from the 5 Petal Flower punch, and his feet are punched with the Trio Flower Punch. His wings are 1/4 of the largest scalloped circle in the Scalloped Circles #2 Die. His blushing cheeks were sponged with Pretty in Pink ink.
Now don't ask me why I keep calling it a him/he/his. Because I don't know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment