1 Mar 2010

WHAT IS A WORKSHOP AND WHY DO I LOVE THEM?

Stampin' Up! workshops are a chance to play with products, learn how to use them, and make a project that you can take home. As a demonstrator I quickly show you two or three items that I've created with Stampin' Up! products, show you how to use the products, then I will provide everyone with supplies to make a project themselves. My job is to help you make your project a success and your evening enjoyable. You'll have a chance to look over the catalogues and place an order. You'll also have a chance to ask any questions you may have.

 Here are some of the items we have made at previous workshops:





I really enjoy doing workshops - meeting new people, introducing them to the fun of paper crafting and seeing how happy they are with their final project. Plus I always learn a new tip from every workshop - sharing is part of the fun!

I'm now booking workshops for April, May and June in the Truro and Elmsdale areas. Spring workshops are a lot of fun because it gives friends a chance to get together after a long, cold winter. If you'd like to do a Spring workshop, please feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment