28 Nov 2012

Christmas Tree Angels

I remember making angels like this a few decades ago (I won't mention how many...), but they were never as pretty as these!

With the beautiful Designer Series Papers overlaid with the lace doily die cut, they are lovely. I searched our town for wooden balls to use as heads, but there were none to be found, so my angels have lovely painted round bells for heads, and their halos are made from Glimmer paper.


The blue angel has Vellum Card Stock as the base for her wings, while the red angel's wings are DSP.


This little treat box was inspired by one from Sandi MacIver's blog. It uses our kraft boxes, Cherry Cobbler Tulle, and Glimmer Paper stars.  The Gumball Green holly leaves are embossed with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.


I still have more ornaments to prepare, so stop back soon!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment