5 Nov 2012

Christmas Workshop Reveal

Hello Stamping Friends!

I thoroughly enjoyed the Christmas Workshop yesterday, what a lovely bunch of ladies attended! We made cards and gifts and treats. Had fun and food and music. It was a great day.

And here are the projects:

Each person made three of each of the following cards (total nine):

 This card is based on a design by another demo - I'm not great at combining different designs, but when I saw what she had used I loved it! And of course now I can't find it to give her credit! (Thank you ...)

There are a lot of elements in this card - DSP, ribbon, two types of dry embossing, Glimmer paper... But I think it ties together well, and is a happy card! :0)


The second card is of my own design - I wanted something rich and traditional.
The sentiment on the cover is embossed in gold and shows up well in real life.

The final card you've seen before as I also used it with my Hostess Club. It's always popular!


The next project was a double frame photo book made with chipboard, Designer Series paper, and window sheets:


 And when opened it looks like this:


Next we made two cute Hot Chocolate Packets inspired by Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping with Dawn).


The directions for this cute little candy holder came from Becky Robert's (Inking Idaho) Twelve Days of Christmas Tutorial, and each person made six of these.

So it was a busy day! And a very productive one! Thank you to all my special ladies who joined me at the Christmas Workshop!

Happy Stamping!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment