1 Nov 2012

Sneak Peeks of Christmas Workshop

Wow - this week has flown by as I've been getting ready for my Christmas Workshop this weekend. I think I know a little of how Santa feels!

I'm going to show you just a little peek of what we are making, and then next week I'll show you each item individually and direct you to where you can find a tutorial for each.

We're going to be making nine cards - 3 of each design...



And we're also making six table favours, two hot chocolate packets, and one double photo frame.


I love getting ready for Christmas, and I love helping other people get ready too!

Since you only get a peek of the Christmas projects, I'll let you see a full card I made earlier in the week:

I cased this card from another Demo, unfortunately she didn't have a watermark on her photo and I don't have her name to give you (if this is your card, please let me know so I can give proper credit!). I changed it slightly... yes the frame is crooked, crooked enough I hope to look like I meant it to be (I didn't),  but I had it all done and then stamped the Sympathy sentiment with a dip to the left... should have used the stamp-a-majig!

I love the combination of gray and pink, I hope you like it too!

Stayed tuned for more news from Stampin' Up!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment