7 Nov 2012

Small and Sweet

Today I have a cute little tree ornament, or you could hang it just about anywhere! The design is from Becky Roberts' Twelve Weeks of Christmas, and I think the slippers are just adorable!!!


You can fill the slippers with small candy - kisses or candy canes - and it would make a sweet gift as well.

The santa hats are from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set - so useful when you need small images! And the red points matting the white circle are from the largest flower in the Boho Blossoms punch.

Here is a little gift I gave to each of the participants at my Christmas Workshop, filled with candy. I used the felt embellishments that are on sale in the Clearance Rack online. I use this Candy Wrapper die a lot for business and personal events. They are quick and easy to make and are sturdy enough to be re-useable.


Finally I made one of the double pocket treat holders that one of my ASI team members showed us how to make.


Thanks for stopping by! I'll have more projects to show you soon!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment