13 Nov 2012

Wonderful Winterland

The stamp set Wonderful Winterland has made me smile since the first time I saw it in the Holiday Catalogue (p. 8). It reminds me of when I was a kid, and also makes me think of my grandchildren. Today I managed to take some time to use it on a card!

There are six stamps in the set but I've only used two here. The sentiment is from the No Peeking stamp set but I thought it really suited the action in the images!

The colours used are Bashful Blue, Midnight Muise, and Whisper White. The scalloped mats are cut with the Scallop Rectangle Clearlit die, and the Embossing Folder used on the side of the card is Delicate Designs.

I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter for snow, and rhinestones for a touch of glitz.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment