21 Nov 2012

Projects from Hostess Club

We had our Hostess Club meeting last night and I want to share our projects with you. The first card was cased from Diane Vander Gilien and uses the Come to Bethlehem stamp set that is on sale right now!

I really like the way she used the Scallop Trim Corner Punch on two different pieces of the paper. And my ladies loved the bling of the rhinestones!

The card stock is Not Quite Navy and Whisper White. The sponging is done with Baja Breeze.

The second card (not my design) was also done in blue tones. This time the cardstock is Marina Mist and Bashful Blue. This card has lots of texture including two embossing folders - Square Lattice and Polka Dot, dimensionals, ribbon, a button, and lots of layers.
And although it's not on this card (this was my sample card) I had to add some bling for my ladies so the part of the snowflake in Bashful Blue became Silver Glimmer paper, and the blue button became a Vintage Faceted Designer Button!

Our last project was the Hot Chocolate pack I've shown you earlier. It goes together so quickly and is such a nice gift that I've done it with all my groups.

Ladies - thank you for a wonderful evening!

Happy Stamping
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment